iRoot apk 2.0.9 , Latest was released for the public on 26th December 2014. iRoot is the most successive rooting tool work for almost all the Android devices. Android iRoot download now supports more than 150,000 android devices with more than 90 % successive rate. iRoot android root is much convenient and easy to use. Follow our direct iRoot download link and iRoot rooting tutorial for android smartphones and tablets. iroot is the latest and updated version of rooting master , Vroot
iRoot apk Download – System Requirements
- Android 2.2 or a higher version
- Latest USB driver installation
- USB cable to connect android device and PC
- Windows OS powered PC
- Battery life is better be at least 50%
iRoot 2.0.9 apk Change Log
- Well-designed user interface
- Supports more android smart phones and tablets than the older version
- Improved higher successive rate
- Fixed some bugs with a few devices
iRoot download – Android SmartPhone Rooting Tutorial
- Download latest iRoot 2.0.9 for your PC.
- Enable User Debugging mode in Android smartphone.
- Establish the connection between the PC and android device by the USB cable.
- Tap “Root” button for single click iRoot rooting process.
- Wait a few seconds till android root completes.
Android iRoot 2.0.9 Video Tutorial
Video guide on the latest iroot download and rooting your devices prompts you a better understanding on iroot rooting.
iRoot Android rooting Troubleshooting
- When using iRoot tool for rooting don’t use your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Double check whether you have activated USB Debugging mode before you root your android device.
- In case of a stuck in rooting process restart iRoot.